- 7/30/2011: My entry in the Randomised Scenario Contest, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, is finally released.
- 4/25/2011: Version 2.0.5 of Graphic Adjuster is now available, which is identical to 2.0.4 exept that it requires Mac OS 10.4 or higher and is a universal binary.
- 8/10/2010: Version 1.0.9 of the 3D BoA editor is available; this update fixes a number of small bugs.
- 6/30/2010: Version 1.0.8 of the 3D BoA editor is available; it fixes some pesky bugs and makes a variety of additional object types selectable.
- 12/30/2008: I have recieved a set of reviews, from a party who wishes to remain anonymous. These are reviews, perhaps insightful,
of things no person has dared to review before. Yes: reviews of reviewers. See the CSRR.
- 12/26/2008: Check the resources page for the new 'cycleguard' creature script and terrain graphics for floating logs.
- 12/12/2008: We've moved! If you're reading this, then you already know that the site is now at http://blades.hallsofchaos.net.
- 10/14/2008: Added links from individual scenario pages to the relevant review lists.
- 8/1/2008: Check the scenarios page for two new scenarios; Blades of Rogue by me and Wilderness by Jemand.
- Past News Items